Who is the best American League Team

Search This Blog

Who do you think is going to win the american league east in 2010

Monday, March 30, 2009

What I'm all about

Whats Up Blogging word? This is my first blog so treat me nice, or I might cry... or go off on a tangent about how I will find you when your sleeping and "gut you like a fish!" (Jim Careys How the Grinch Stole Christmas) If you have not seen this movie then your living under a rock GO FUCKING SEE IT. Anyway I love the internet, so I thought I would give the blogging thing a try. I want you to know that I am a nerd, and that admition is the first step so I just thought I should let you know. I'll talk about anything, and then everything, and then go on a tangent about your mother. Thats just me, love me, or hate me, I dont care and thats who I am!

No comments: