Who is the best American League Team

Search This Blog

Who do you think is going to win the american league east in 2010

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Its been awhile

Hey everyone wow... its been awhile... a real while its almost a year, way to long to some up shortly. But there is a plus I work at a radio station WSOU and I will be blogging about that a lot from now and i promise to update more i have been a sloth i know and i promise to bring you the wacky crazy, slightly out of my mind reviews that i promised you before, I have played a lot of games recently watched many movies and the sports world is at its peak right now so there is a lot to say.
First of all a major reason i am updating my blog is because I want to be the webmaster for the station i work at and the current webmaster wanted to see my blog so I thought I would put a post up for him to read (hope you like it lol). Ill keep everyone updated on how this goes, and if anyone reading this lives in the New York, New Jersey area you can hear me on WSOU (89.5 FM) Friday mornings at 3-6am .
Ok so Ill fill you in with the big stuff, I am now a sophomore in college, The Yankees one the world series WOOT, team usa mens hockey fell to Canada *tear* played some great video games will get into that later but a good couple are: Bioshock 2, Dragon Age: Origins, NHL 2010, and many more; some movies that I have seen recently: Sherlock Holmes, Inglorious Bastards, and Law Abiding Citizen and more!
I will try to update at least weekly from now on SO BELIEVE IN ME I SWEAR IM A CHANGED MAN! This is a man blogging about what he believes in... and yes I know im talking to myself.

No comments: